CHIZARAM AND NKEMJIKA FOUNDATION is a Global nonprofit, non-governmental organization registered in Nigeria, to implement humanitarian relief and long term development projects, educational and health programs, and human rights programs in crisis regions internationally. Its director is Sir Charles Nnamchi.
AIM & OBJECTIVES OF THE FOUNDATION
1. To provide succor to the less privileged in the society.
2. To provide assistance to the needy and most vulnerable amongst us.
3. To train and lead youth in capacity building where in order to empower them with life skills that equips them to better in their different endeavors.
4. To sensitize women, youth and children on dignity in labour and the value of engaging in decent work, economic growth and development.
5. To lead youth in order to identify areas of needs in the society, bring out through trainings their natural abilities, and empower them through collaborations and sponsorships.
6. To encourage youth and women to participate in short term and long term financial investments by sensitizing them on how to pull resources together to provide start-up capital for their business ideas in the form of work-shops, business exhibition geared towards economic empowerment.
7. To provide zero hunger and other interventions to rural women and children in the disturbed areas , in line with the SDG goals of the sustainable development.
8. To partner with organizations to provide health care and we'll being to women and children.
9. To go into partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships in order to give every woman hope and support her to reach her zenith in life.